Blockchain monitoring agency Metrika has closed a $14 million Sequence A funding spherical led by Neotribe Ventures, the corporate stated Tuesday.
- Different institutional buyers embody Coinbase Ventures, Samsung NEXT, Nyca Companions and SCB 10X, with extra funding from all earlier buyers.
- The newest spherical brings Metrika’s whole funding to $17.7 million, together with its earlier $3.7 million seed spherical. The funds can be leveraged to develop the corporate’s platform and broaden its buyer base throughout quite a few industries, based on an announcement.
- Metrika’s instruments enable firms to trace blockchain metrics and operations by way of dashboards, studies and real-time alerts so as to monitor community well being and handle operational threat, the corporate stated.
- The agency’s clients embody embody Algorand, Solana, Dapper Labs (creators of NBA Prime Shot), Hedera Hashgraph and Blockdaemon.
- Metrika was began in 2019 by founders, buyers and mentors within the MIT group.