Google has launched a brand new dwelling web page for Google Analytics 4 properties. Google mentioned “the Dwelling web page surfaces info that’s related to you based mostly in your conduct in Analytics.” Google added that “you should utilize the web page to observe visitors, navigate round Analytics, and get insights about your web sites and cell apps.” Google mentioned the brand new dwelling web page “gives extra personalised content material as you proceed to make use of Analytics.”
How you can see it. To entry it, click on on the “Dwelling” hyperlink within the left navigation.
What it seems like. Here’s a screenshot of the brand new dwelling web page:
Damaged into 5 components. The brand new dwelling web page is damaged into these 5 components:
- Overview exhibits metrics which can be related to you based mostly in your conduct in Analytics
- Realtime exhibits exercise because it occurs utilizing knowledge from the Realtime report
- “Not too long ago considered” gives hyperlinks to components of Analytics that you simply visited most not too long ago
- “Since you view continuously” exhibits playing cards that you simply view usually
- “Insights” exhibits uncommon adjustments, rising traits, and different insights about your websites and apps
Extra particulars. Google has posted a extra detailed assist doc breaking out the way to use this new dwelling web page over right here.
Why we care. When Google makes adjustments to the options you utilize on a day by day or hourly foundation, it might take a while to regulate. So go take a look at this new dwelling web page in GA4 and acclimate your self to it. Dig in and hopefully you can find new tidbits and items of knowledge that you simply didn’t see within the earlier model.
New on Search Engine Land