It’s that point once more, WordCamp San José in stunning Costa Rica kicks off November 4th and fifth at Fidelitas College. It’s believed that greater than 500 folks will likely be in attendance; are you one among them this 12 months?
Not solely is GreenGeeks a “Diamond Galaxies” supporter, however our personal Ericka, Marco, Rita, and one among our latest additions, Alex will likely be in attendance. So, be at liberty to cease by and say hello whereas testing the entire superior issues occurring at this 12 months’s WordCamp.
What to Count on from WordCamp San José in 2023
This 12 months, there are a ton of nice talks to attend. The whole lot from creating WordPress to private development is offered, and it is perhaps a bit troublesome to select and select which of them to attend in individual.
So, what sort of talks are you able to count on to see this 12 months?
- WordPress 101
Clearly, I’ll have to begin with studying the fundamentals of WordPress and the way to maximize its use. Our very personal Marco Berrocal covers all the things you’ll have to get began instantly.
- The way to Create Customized Gutenberg Blocks with Advance Customized Fields Professional
Customizing blocks may help you get probably the most out of your content material in WordPress, and Hannss Muller Oliveros will present you the way to do it with out quite a lot of coding data.
- website positioning 101: Be a part of the Ranks of the Greatest
SEO performs a significant position within the success of your web site. Particularly after Google rolled out the “useful content material” replace. On this discuss, Mariano Rivera explains the ins and outs of website positioning whereas utilizing the Rank Math plugin.
- How a Podcast Can Enhance Your Net Visitors and Generate Leads
Podcasts are nonetheless a broadly widespread type of content material. On this discuss, Mariana Salas Ruiz goes over the various components of making a profitable podcast whereas demonstrating an excellent distribution technique to develop your viewers.
- 8 Gaps That Restrict Your Progress and The way to Overcome Them
On this session, Luis Bova reveals you the way to acknowledge the problems that maintain you again. By figuring out these eight gaps, you’ll have better readability to assist develop your individual private development plan.
These are simply a few of the wonderful talks happening in San José this weekend. There are just too many to listing right here, however I guarantee you, there’s something for nearly everybody, whether or not you’re a novice or an professional at utilizing WordPress.
Sadly, a few of the talks overlap, so you must choose and select for those who attend in individual. Nonetheless, you may be capable to catch a few of the talks you missed at WordPress.television.
Issues to Do Whereas Visiting San José, Costa Rica
Costa Rica is among the many shining jewels of South America, and it has quite a lot of historical past. Whilst you’re attending the WordCamp, be sure you take in as a lot of San José as doable.
For example, you could possibly discover time to:
- Go to the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum. It has a tremendous assortment of hundreds of crafts that pre-date the Columbian period relationship again to greater than a thousand years in the past.
- Get a chunk to eat. In search of some recent meals whereas immersing your self within the tradition? Go to the Central Market and discover the gathering of stalls and eating places that span the placement.
- Go to Costa Rica’s Craft Brewing Co, the primary microbrewery within the nation that spearheaded the craft beer motion. This location has a “Brewpub” and restaurant on the again finish of the power.
Right here’s to an Unbelievable Weekend in Costa Rica!
The 2-day WordCamp occasion in Costa Rica is certain to be one other smashing success. I simply hope everybody has a good time whereas a few of us are caught within the Rockies below 5 inches of snow.
Have an incredible camp and don’t overlook to cease by and say hello to our GreenGeeks members: Ericka, Marco, Rita, and Alex. They’d like to see you there!
I’d prefer to take this time to thank the organizers, sponsors, volunteers, audio system, and patrons who make camps like this one in San José, Costa Rica a hit. You’re the rationale why WordPress has one of many biggest communities on the planet.